So I missed one :-)

So I missed a day already :-) With all the excitement and visitors in this neck of the woods I forgot to post my thankful list before bed last night. But since I already know I am far from perfect I will just try again today.
1. Cozy Sunday lunches with family
2. A 2 week visit by friends that brightened our world
3. Unexpected opportunities
4. That telling His story never gets old
5. Beautiful fall weather that has stayed just slightly chilly instead of biting and cold like other years.
6. Skype
7. A husband who loves me faithfully on my best and my worst days
8. A sweet time of encouragement with other woman this weekend remembering all He has and is doing for us.

Comments

  1. Gretch, your posts are such and encouragement! And I love all the pictures! Miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Identity

Not forgotten

The Fount of Every Blessing