Someone said it better

What I don't have today is a bunch of new photos (just a few recent ones from Robbie's school activity), but what I do have is the link to a wonderful blog on thankfulness that is much more eloquent than mine. I really enjoyed reading THIS one today.



1. Getting to know a new friend

2. Finding time to chat with 2 of my best friends

3. The fact that although my chinese language skills leave much to be desired, they are still progressing slowly but surely

4. The blessing of having a teacher who is willing to come to my house for lessons and do them casually with our two small children lightening the mood.


5. The encouraged smile on the face of a friend who I am burdened for

6. The chance to pray with a sister

7. A wonderful husband to share my evening with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fount of Every Blessing

I did it again :-)

Better a Neighbor who is near