A quick update

So we have been traveling all over for the past few weeks and I haven't had much time to update our blog. We have visited family and friends, and met new people in IL,OH,IN,NY,VT,NJ,CT,RI,and PA. It has been a whirlwind! Only 2 weeks left and we will be headed back to China. Can't wait to get back to "normal" :-) whatever that means :-)

I heard this song in a church we were visiting and I thought the words were very true. I have experienced them many times this year, so I think I will post it for you all. I have no idea about the author or where it comes from really. Sorry about that! I particularly love the 2nd verse.

"Give to the Winds Your Fears"

Give to the winds your fears,

In hope be undismayed.

God knows your needs and sees your tears;

God shall lift up your head.

Through waves and clouds and storms,

He gently clears the way;

Wait for His time!

The night shall quickly end in joyous day.



Far, far above your thoughts

His wisdom shall appear,

When He has finished His design

That caused your needless fear.

Leave to His sovereign will

To choose and to command:

In wonder, you shall come to see

How wise, how strong His hand!



You see our weakness, Lord,

Our hearts are known to you,

Put wings beneath our weary feet,

And keep our pathway true!

Let us, in life or death,

Your changeless truth declare,

And utter with our final breath

Your love and guiding care

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Identity

Not forgotten

The Fount of Every Blessing